CONFERENCE ON COVERT HARASSMENT OF CIVILIANS
The aims of the Covert Harassment Conference 2015:
- To challenge general ignorance, governments denial and mainstream media silence regarding the development and existence of the sophisticated spectrum of harassment methodologies and bio-electromagnetic technology (a.k.a. mind-control technology), capable of not only influencing the human body, behaviour, emotions and cognitive processes, but also torturing and/or killing at the speed of light without leaving any evidence.
- To raise awareness and inspire reflection among the public on these human rights violations committed non-consensually and covertly on innocent civilians.
- To stimulate the debate at the European and world level, forming a basis for international legislation and policies addressing the use of remote technology weapons and/or methodologies, including: thought reading and thought control technologies, directed energy weapons (DEW), gang stalking (a.k.a. organized stalking) and ensuring citizens’ protection.
- To prompt recognition and acknowledgement of the stories of targeted individuals, instead of ignoring them and often labelling as ‘crazy’.
- To engender independent investigations into mind-control experimentation related crimes.
- To encourage everybody to look for the solutions to protect citizens against the crimes committed with the use of these remote technology weapons and/or methodologies and diligently promote the care for victims of stalking crimes who have limited resources or avenues for a safe environment.
Read more: https://www.covertharassmentconference.com/