CONFERENCE ON COVERT HARASSMENT OF CIVILIANS
EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON COVERT HARASSMENT OF CIVILIANS 2015, 1 AND 2 OCTOBER 2015, BERLIN, GERMANY
This annual human rights conference aims to create awareness on the covert harassment of civilians. Not only whistle blowers, activists and political opponents are targeted, but also thousands of innocent civilians are subjected to non-consensual testing and mind control experimentation by a myriad of non-lethal weapons and covert community harassment by (non-) government agencies. The conference addresses these issues and is also about trying to find solutions for all those targeted, which soon will be all children of our world.
AIMS OF THE CONFERENCE
The aims of the Covert Harassment Conference 2015:
- To challenge general ignorance, governments denial and mainstream media silence regarding the development and existence of the sophisticated spectrum of harassment methodologies and bio-electromagnetic technology (a.k.a. mind-control technology), capable of not only influencing the human body, behaviour, emotions and cognitive processes, but also torturing and/or killing at the speed of light without leaving any evidence.
- To raise awareness and inspire reflection among the public on these human rights violations committed non-consensually and covertly on innocent civilians.
- To stimulate the debate at the European and world level, forming a basis for international legislation and policies addressing the use of remote technology weapons and/or methodologies, including: thought reading and thought control technologies, directed energy weapons (DEW), gang stalking (a.k.a. organized stalking) and ensuring citizens’ protection.
- To prompt recognition and acknowledgement of the stories of targeted individuals, instead of ignoring them and often labelling as ‘crazy’.
- To engender independent investigations into mind-control experimentation related crimes.
- To encourage everybody to look for the solutions to protect citizens against the crimes committed with the use of these remote technology weapons and/or methodologies and diligently promote the care for victims of stalking crimes who have limited resources or avenues for a safe environment.
Read more: https://www.covertharassmentconference.com/
The working language of the conference is English.