How Do We Stop the Killing of Our Best Health Professionals?
Is Big Pharma Really Above the Law?
Is This What America Has Come To?
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
Tuesday, September 29th, 2015
Last Saturday, September 26th, 2015, I wrote an article asking the question “Is Big Pharma Murdering Our Cutting Edge Doctors?” It’s all over the internet. Good.
In responses I found that cutting-edge Doctors in Florida have armed themselves. Some have hired twenty-four hour armed security. Virtually everyone from Florida, that contacted me, asked me NOT to use their name. They don’t want to be the next target.
A climate of FEAR OF DEATH has been created. No longer does a cutting-edge health professional have to wonder when he/she is going to be visited by a licensing board investigator provoked by some hate-spewing, pro-drug nutbag.
Now they have to worry about a strange pill, or powder, being dropped into their coffee in a public place making it look like they had a heart attack. Then, they have to wonder if someone has broken into their home, found where they stored their handgun, and grabbed it to later shoot them, with it, in the chest, twice, and then throw them into a river, making it look like suicide so their family CANNOT collect on the life insurance.
The killing is so extensive now it is time to find ways to protect yourself… And maybe these people can be caught…
Why Do I Say Big Pharma is Responsible?
Because Big Pharma, especially the Vaccine Construction, as a unit, meets the description of a Psychopath.
Yup, that’s what I said.
Look to the right – at the graphic provided by the Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice. It says it all.
Every US manufacturer/supplier of pediatric vaccines has pled guilty to fraud within the last three years.
Big Pharma, specifically the vaccine producers, are an acknowledged criminal element. They live it.
Major criminal activity is part, and parcel, of their daily operation. It is, obviously, part of their business plan, and certainly part of their corporate psychopathic persona.
The statistics, shown in the graphic, are just for the products they can be held liable for. They cannot be held liable for vaccines.
Right now, that multi-trillion dollar vaccine program is being threatened by REAL doctors, testifying against it. Of course they are going to kill those doctors if they can. The “Vaccine Construction” is being terribly threatened right now.
What’s frighteningly interesting about Psychopaths is this excerpt from the article linked above.
Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.
When committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue. Intelligent psychopaths make excellent white-collar criminals and “con artists” due to their calm and charismatic natures.
Psychopathy is the most dangerous of all antisocial personality disorders because of the way psychopaths dissociate emotionally from their actions, regardless of how terrible those actions may be. Many prolific and notorious serial killers, including the late Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy, and Dennis Rader (“Bind, Torture, Kill” or BTK) are unremorseful psychopaths. Psychopathic killers view their innocent victims as inhuman objects to be tormented and violated for their amusement.
Doesn’t that description sound just like Big Pharma and the US Vaccine Program?
The Killer(s) Profile...
Since this series of “suspicious circumstances” deaths started, I’ve been looking at patterns to see if there is some thread that would lead to the capture, or the killing, of the predator(s) involved. And, there are patterns. I’ll show you them.
(1) The most obvious connection is the “non-drug” one. All of these practitioners used non-drug procedures, and their patients thrived.
(2) The Florida to New York connection. One could remark that there seems to be a daily shuttle available between New York and Florida, so many people make that trip. When it’s cold in Manhattan, Manhattan-ites head for West Palm Beach so-to-speak.
(3) It is possible that our doctors are the victims of a Serial Killer, or a Hate Group. Some nutbag, or nutbags, with a grievance. Possibly some scumbag, or scumbags, that has been writing complaint letters to medical boards with no success, and hate complaints on blogs like those run by the skeptics. Somebody, or several somebodys, who actually thinks “Orac,” and his hate blog, are sane. Someone who tried to get to Doctor Oz, but couldn’t get by his Security.
(4) Combinations – Look for someone who regularly travels between New York and Florida who has a higher than normal knowledge of medicine and chemistry. Someone connected to Big Pharma. Someone with a grudge. A hater. Probably an editor, or administrator, of health articles on Wikipedia. Probably lives in Florida. Somebody who attended Autism One in June, 2015 with a seething rage, just below the surface.
(5) If I were a US Justice Department investigator assigned to this case I’d surf the blogs of all of the skeptics, looking for references to those doctors that died suspiciously. It is hard to even view all that hatred spewing, but remember something important – these people promote this kind of thing. How far is it from promoting to doing?
Promote violence and killing? Yes. Read this article I wrote about them – “The “Skeptics” are an Organized Hate Group.” The Australian branch of the skeptics were dragged into court to keep them away from Meryl Dorey, the then head of the Australian Vaccination network. More, that group gave their annual achievement award to the primary perpetrator. Just below I am going to show you a sample, an excerpt form the link above, of what the skeptics did to Dorey. In addition, they called her home and threatened to burn her children to death. They got caught doing this.